in honor of the 74 of days i have off for summer, i've made a list of things i want to accomplish. some are simple. some are not. all are fun.
1. eat grilled hot dogs and s'mores
2. run through a sprinkler
3. visit the kohl children's museum
4. take a family weekend getaway
5. go to the brookfield zoo
6. make homemade lemonade
7. take a train
8. go to the museum of science and industry
9. go to the library at least twice a month
10. visit a farmer's market regularly
11. introduce jason to cotton candy
12. use our ice cream maker
13. "hot air balloon" photo shoot
14. water balloons and sponge balls
15. go fishing
16. visit at least 5 new parks
17. eat funnel cake
18. draw with chalk on the driveway
19. see a fireworks display
20. buy ice cream from the ice cream truck
21. visit the morton arboretum
22. eat a pb&j sammich with cool ranch doritos
23. walk the beach at bubbe's house
24. swim at independence grove
25. slip and slide!
26. paint! (and get messy messy!)
27. photo shoot both kids... but specifically not forgetting kayla
28. go to a petting zoo
29. visit the buffalo grove and mundelin splash parks
31. go to an outdoor concert at the botanic gardens - dancin' sprouts!
32. blueberry picking!
33. make popsicles
34. plant herbs on the back porch
35. play in the rain
36. take at least 1 30 minute walk per day
37. splash pool hole in one!
38. make white mud
39. get a french silk pie blizzard
40. sneak out for ice cream with rachelle
41. spa day with paulina
42. lake geneva for rambling and popeyes
43. date night june
44. date night july
45. date night august
46. create the ultimate summer playlist via iTunes
47. visit the round lake children's museum
48. go to the lincoln park zoo
49. visit the round lake nature museum
50. visit the discovery center in lake county
51. attend a lawn chair lyrics concert in buffalo grove
52. visit the Deerfield Jewett tree house
53. visit Daddy for lunch
54. make sushi
55. visit Bonner Heritage Farm
56. get back up to bong... maybe a pretend campout?
57. visit the chicago botanic garden at least once a week
58. go to the original superdawg with dad and jason
59. taco night!!!
60. try the couch-to-5k running program
61. blog at least 4 times a week
62. go to buckingham fountain and the eye
63. have a water balloon fight
64. make grilled pizza
65. make a 4th of july dessert (or two)
66. make s'moritos
67. finish march - may photo book
68. free up some memory on my mac
69. learn about the daily 5 for school
70. have a playdate with new friends at least once a week
71. start planning jason/maddie's 2nd birthday
72. start planning kayla's 1st birthday
73. eat fudge.
74. visit a winery.