Monday, January 31, 2011

Catch Up

I'll be posting a new recipe later today, but I wanted to post some that were from my original email list before I started blogging.

Did you see the new Recipes tab at the top of the page?  Go there if you need to find a specific recipe :)

So... here we go with some old recipes, just so I can get them up here.

First up... Tex Mex Salad and Chili Picante adapted from Weight Watchers!



Next up, Chicken with Fontina and Fresh Blueberry Sauce with Ginger Roasted Green Beans
adapted from Weight Watchers!

Now... Roast Beef Panini with Horse Radish Goat Cheese Spread and Butternut Squash Fries
adapted from Weight Watchers and Hungry Girl


And finally, Greek Salad and Chicken Skewers with Cucumber Yogurt Sauce


Be on the lookout...  more are coming tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment