Thursday, January 27, 2011

Green Chili Chicken and Lime Soup

The soup I'm about to share for you has quickly turned
into a Tarnawa family favorite. 
I found the recipe for this soup over at Picky Palate.  Look how beautiful she made it look!

 

I exchanged rice for pasta, added a few seasonings, and found the Points Plus value... which is surprisingly 5 points a serving!   I love the punch of lime in the broth, the heat from the chilies and the freshness of cilantro. 
And it makes a HUGE pot of soup.   HUGE!  

My pictures aren't nearly as good as hers... is it summer yet so I can cook with natural light?  I was too lazy to get the fancy pants flash thing Peter got me for the holidays.  I just wanted you to see the "stuff" in the soup before you see my wimpy final picture in the recipe.



There are a few pictures that I took today that I just need to share.
First up:  Sweet Baby K sitting in the Bumbo.  Wearing leg warmers.


You saw from today's earlier post that Jason's feeding himself.  
Watch what Little Man can do with his yogurt.


So, of course Daddy just had to join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment